Portable Vacuum Tanker
- Design using ASME sect VII Div 1 & European ADR as guides.
- Internal design pressure 1 bar and full vacuum.
- Tank will hydrostatic test to 2bar.
- Corrosion allowance 1mm.
- Tank Assembly: 950mm OD, 5mm shell Plate and SE 2:1 dished heads.
- Cradles and doublers welded to tank chassis frame.
- Fall over parallel to sub frame.
- Blasted to SA 2.5 and internally primed with zinc epoxy.
- 2pcs sight glass indicators.
- 1 x 16’’ inspection manhole with 4 x butterfly nuts and blind flange.
- 1 x 8’’ quick opening manhole cover with hinged steel cover, mounted at front of tank for primary float shut off valve.
- Pressure/ vacuum relief system.
- 1 x 4’’ dia combined pressure vacuum gauges.
- In transit shut off valve.
- Secondary cutoff with moisture trap.
- Oil silencer outlet filter.
- 4’’ outlet connection with lever operated ball valve and quick coupling with dust cap.
- Air cooled vacuum pump brand Conde or Jurop or equivalent. Flowrate : 115CFM.
- Diesel Engine 8hp with electric starter brand Honda or Hatz or equivalent.
- Power coated steel skid with dimension size: 2.8m (L) x 1.2m (W).